Sunday, May 17, 2009

In My Mailbox - 6


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via your mailbox, library, store, etc.

You can find out more information on how to setup your own In My Mailbox here. Make sure and add yourself to The Story Siren's Mr. Linky to share the books you've recently received.

Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.

Bought:

These were all purchased because they were heavily influenced by their Debutante Ball Spring 2009 at Books Inc. last week.


Breathing
by Cheryl Renee Herbsman - my review

-because of the hopeful romantics

-read my post event thought on Cheryl here







Sliding On The Edge
by C. Lee McKenzie

-because something is not right

-read my post event thought on C. Lee here








TMI
by Sarah Quigley

-because of the Overshare Queen

-read my post event thought on Sarah here




 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu