Sunday, October 30, 2016

Talk Like Jane Austen Day - 2016


H A P P Y
Talk Like Jane Austen Day !

The official site (here) continues to post quotes from Jane Austen works.

AND a tip sheet for How to talk like Jane Austen can be found (here).

~*~

Dear Reader,

Today I present a couple quotes from Persuasion by Jane Austen.



SHE said...

Facts or opinions which are to pass through the hands of so many, to be misconceived by folly in one, and ignorance in another, can hardly have much truth left.
-Anne



HE said...

You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...
I have loved none but you.
-Captain Wentworth




STAY TUNED...

Jane Austen-ish
a virtual book event
November 6-11, 2016

=====> JOIN me for a week of Jane Austen-ish kinda things (giveaways included).

~*~

* image source: Anne from Persuasion by Florence Minowa (here), Anne and Capt. Wentworth by Castle on the Hill (here)

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu