Thursday, June 10, 2010

SteamPink: Private car - Noni's report


Another Society member, Noni, is here to relay her experiences in Asia.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lexie of Poisoned Rationality
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

Noni here. I travel a lot. I like the thrill of meeting new people and finding new jobs. I prefer to travel by airship, I like being above the world makes me feel so important, but sometimes I don't. Like now I'm traveling on the Express to London for the World's Fair.

Its sometimes hard to land an airship in London--not too many open spaces to make it happen (I should know I've been with the crazy captains who have tried.)

In one of my travels I visited the Forbidden Kingdom of the Immortal Empress. I was lucky, I joined up with the visiting repair team for the Empress' mechanical musicians. Apparently the Empress is pretty particular about who she allows to visit her floating Imperial City. I snagged a few shots on the sly!

Read the rest of Noni's story here.


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lexie of Poisoned Rationality
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


* image source of Imperial Ship

* image source silhouette

SteamPink schedule


=dev.car31=


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu