Saturday, May 1, 2010

Masked Ball: 5th Sister


I was found at the doorstep of my parents home as a babe. So, I do not know my true origin.

I knew something was awry earlier this year. Bodily changes beyond the normal womanly curves and menses started with me.

One major change I experienced was my sense of smell. It has sharpened and I approached you tonight because I recognize a similarity between us.


Sharina and Laila were thrilled to discover Violetta. They described Wereland and their mission to find the final member for their pack.

Violetta listened to their tales with excitement and amazement.

~~~howwwl~~~


* image source she wolf

* part of Masked Ball - read my side stories

* part of Werewolf Weekend (see schedule) - werewolf book giveaways end May 16, 2010

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu