Sunday, June 14, 2009

In My Mailbox - 10


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via your mailbox, library, store, etc. You can find out more information on how to setup your own In My Mailbox here.

Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.

Bought:


Prada and Prejudice
by Mandy Hubbard

- because I'm Jane Austen fan

- anaaaaaaand, I'll be giving my copy away during the YA Book Carnival week at the end of June!

My book review
Interview with Mandy





The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love
by Rosie Rushton - my review

- sticking with the Austen mode, this one uses the Sense and Sensibility theme









An Assembly Such As This:
A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy - Gentleman
by Pamela Aidan - my review

- this one is the first of a trilogy that gives us what might have been Darcy's story







For review:


Never Slow Dance With A Zombie
by E. Van Lowe - my review

- yipeeee! my very first ARC from the author

- Thanks so much E!

- visit E. Van Lowe's website for a new contest. It looks like a fun one that runs June 15 - July 4th - win a NSDWAZ swag-bag!

- also, the review and giveaways for this September 1 book release will be featured during September Zombies week, August 26 - September 6, 2009


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu